Discover the new Ramón Sánchez-Pizjuán stadium and live the Sevilla FC experience by visiting every corner of the stadium, with its new, spectacular remodel. Built in 1958, it has played host to a variety of historical football matches including the 1982 World Cup semifinal between France and Germany, the 1986 European Cup final between FC Steaua București and FC Barcelona, and of course Sevilla FC’s home matches in La Liga, the Spanish Cup, and European competitions like the UEFA Europa League and the UEFA Champions League.
- Ticket: 10€.
- Ticket for season ticket holders: 5€.
- Children under 5 years old: Free.
- *Groups (15-person minimum): 6€.
- *School groups: 4€.
TourThe guided visit includes:
- The 1890 room. "The origins of Sevilla FC"
- Trophy Room
- Presidential Box
- Press Room
- Dressing Room
- Player's Tunnel
- Playing Field
- 16:30 h.
- 17:30 h.
- 18:30 h.
- 10:30 h.
- 11:30 h.
- 12:30 h.
- Friday February 10th and Saturday February 11th the Stadium tour will be closed.
- The service ONLINE PURCHASE in temporarily out of service.
- Visit turns have limited capicity.
*These visits may take place from Monday to Thursday in both the morning and the afternoon, and Fridays in the morning. Check availability.