General information about the Federation of Sevilla FC Supporter's Clubs
According to the latest list of supporter’s clubs connected with the Club, published on 30/08/2016, there are 251 supporter’s clubs affiliated with Sevilla FC through the Federation of Sevilla FC Supporter's Clubs 16-17. The headquarters are located at Calle Sevilla FC s/n, Estadio Ramón Sánchez Pizjuán (between Entrances 10 and 11).
- See the Federation of Sevilla FC Supporter's Clubs List 2016-17
- General Information about the Federation of Sevilla FC Supporter's Clubs
Average attendance at official matches
Average attendance at La Liga matches at the Ramón Sánchez Pizjuán stadium:
- 2014-2015 Season: 31,153 spectators
- 2015-2016 Season: 34,003 spectators
Average attendance at Spanish Cup matches at the Ramón Sánchez Pizjuán stadium:
- 2014-2015 Season: 22,584 spectators
- 2015-2016 Season: 28,413 spectators
Average attendance at UEFA Europa League matches at the Ramón Sánchez Pizjuán stadium:
- 2014-2015 Season: 28,523 spectators
- 2015-2016 Season: 36,652 spectators
Average attendance at Sevilla Atlético matches, at C.D. Ramón Cisneros Palacios:
- 2014-2015 Season: 700 spectators
- 2015-2016 Season: 1,064, not including promotion playoffs.
FAVOURITE SHIRTS SEASON 16-17
What is your favourite shirt this season 2016/2017? https://t.co/oF6OAVXXUd— Official Store SFC (@TiendaSevillaFC) August 17th 2016
It dates to the year 1983. The lyrics were written by Ángel Luis Osquiguilea de Roncales, was composed by Manuel Osquiguilea de Roncales. It is played in the Ramón Sánchez-Pizjuán stadium at the end of the match.
The Centennial anthem broke onto the scene to immense popularity in the summer of 2005. Songwriter Javier Labandón, known as “El Arrebato,” could have never imagined that his song would become the authentic battle cry for supporters at the Sánchez-Pizjuán.