Sevilla FC have put on sale this Wednesday tickets for the second away European match of the season. The game will take place next Wednesday, 20 October, from 21:00 against LOSC Lille in the Stade Pierre Mauroy. With regards to the game, the price for all tickets is 40 euros. They are available to obtain from the following link from today at 11:00 until Sunday 17 October at 19:00 or until they sell out, bearing in mind that the number of tickets is limited.
- Tickets are only for members (season ticket holders, red or white members).
- The tickets will be named.
- You can become a red or white member here: https://www.sevillafc.es/haztesocio
- They will be for personal use and are non-transferable.
- They tickets will be in a digital form and will be sent to your registered email in the system.
- Changes or refunds will not be allowed.
- Fans will have to provide information about their journey to the country of destination.
- The purchase of a ticket entails the acceptance of the sanitary and security measures that Lille demand, amongst them:
- Those over 12 will have to show:
- PCR or antigen test less than 72 hours before.
- A positive PCR test that shows a recovery at least 11 days before and less than 6 months.
- Proof of full vaccination (1 week after the second injection of the two dose vaccines Pfizer, Moderna, AstraZeneca/ 4 weeks after the one dose vaccine Janssen/ 1 week after the single dose vaccine in a person who has had Covid-19).
- Digital European Covid Certificate.
Information for away supporters:
- They will have to present ID and ticket for identification.
- Test of European Covid Certificate, that will be scanned at the gate.
- Fans that wish to bring a banner must communicate this at least 72 hours before the game to the security department of the club through the following email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- It is not permitted to bring into the stadium banners of flags with a pole (of whatever size or material).